1. General Terms of Access to the Bright Rich Website
Bright Rich (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) is an Internet resource that allows to receive a variety of information about the commercial real estate market.
The Website is distributed on the Internet and is a combination of text and graphic information and computer programs that provide access to such information at the brightrich.us network address.
All rights for the Website in general, including the graphic representation of the elements of the Website and the network address (domain name) brightrich.us, belong to the Website Administration.
The Website Administration provides Internet users access to the Webite on the basis of these rules (hereinafter referred to as the "Rules"), which are a public offer in accordance with Article 437 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
The user of the website is an individual or legal entity using access to the Webite (viewing the pages of the Webite, registering an account or accessing the Website through an authorization system). User access to the Website means acceptance of these Rules. A user who does not agree with the terms of these Rules should immediately stop using the Website.
The Website Administration reserves the right to amend these Rules without prior notice. Continued use of the Website means acceptance of the changes. The current version of the Rules is available for review at: https://brightrich.us/terms/.
These Rules are made in Russian and English. In the event of a discrepancy between the Russian version of the Rules and their version in English, the provisions of the Russian version of these Rules apply.
If necessary, any person, upon his request, may be given the opportunity to read the paper version of the Rules and all Applications at the Website Administration office.
All disputes under these Rules or in connection with the use of the Website shall be considered in court at the location of the Website Administration in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
2. Terms of Provision and Use of the Website Services
Use of the Website and its Services is provided to the User free of charge, unless otherwise specified.
The information posted on the Website (including text, photo and video materials, the design elements of the Website, the location of the elements and the principle of data systematization) is the intellectual property of the Website Administration and is protected in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation and international regulations on copyright and related rights.
User 's use of the content elements of the Website and its Services, as well as any content, is allowed on the following conditions:
- On the basis of Article 1273 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, in the form of reproduction, without the consent of the Website Administration and without paying remuneration to it, provided that such use is carried out by a citizen for personal purposes.
- When used in print media (newspapers, magazines, books, or in other forms of use on tangible media), the User is obliged in each case of use to indicate that the source is the site «brightrich.us».
- When used in electronic publications, Internet pages, electronic files or other forms of electronic use, the User is obliged in each case of use to insert a hyperlink to the main page of the site «brightrich.us».
- Links and hyperlinks shall be made by the User in the first paragraph of the text, which uses text materials from the site «brightrich.us» or directly below the text materials used by the Website.
- When used in audio-video recordings, including, but not limited to broadcast on television and radio, including broadcast by electronic computer or other similar forms, the User is obliged in each case to voice a link to the advertising and information resource «Bright Rich website» as a source of information. The link should be announced no later than 1 minute from the moment the start of using text material. Moreover, the link should not be loudly quieter than the main audio-video material of the user in which the text material is used.
When using the content of the Website in the above-mentioned ways, any processing of materials is not allowed, except for the reduction of text materials. Reduction of text material is allowed only on condition that the reduction does not distort the meaning of such material.
The Website Services available to the User may be used solely for the purposes for which such Services are intended. The User is prohibited to use the Services, as well as any information received on the Website for other purposes.
The User is prohibited from using automatic and other programs to gain access to the Website without written permission of the Website Administration.
The User is prohibited from using the email address and / or phone number of another User for the purposes of direct advertising or other distribution of spam, as well as for other illegal actions or actions committed without the knowledge and / or consent of the other party.
3. Refusal of Guarantees
The Website Administration provides Users with access to the site’s services «as is» and «when available» basis without any warranties, either express or implied, of suitability for a particular purpose and meeting the expectations of the User.
The Website Administration does not guarantee that the service will be provided continuously, safely and without errors, and that any possible errors of the service will be corrected.
The Website Administration is not responsible for direct or indirect losses, including, but not limited to, lost profits, penalties, loss of reputation and other material and / or intangible losses as a result of the inability to access the Website services due to the fault of telecommunication providers.
The Website Administration is not responsible for direct or indirect losses, including, but not limited to, lost profits, penalties, loss of reputation and other material and / or intangible losses resulting from the use of the Website services even if the Website Administration was warned of the possibility of such damage.
Due to the free use of the Website and its free Services, the provisions of the law on the protection of consumer rights are not subject to application between the User and the Website Administration.
In all circumstances, the responsibility of the Website Administration is limited to 1,000 (One thousand) rubles and is assigned to it solely if there is guilt in its actions.
4. Cancellation and Termination of Service
The Website Administration has the right at any time to suspend the provision of the Website services for the purpose of updating the Website software and / or posted information.
The Website Administration has the right at any time to stop provision of services, having previously informed Users of paid services of the Website. In the event of a permanent termination of provision of services, the Website Administration undertakes to refund the Users of the paid services of the Website for the provision of services, taking into account actually used services and expenses incurred by the Website Administration to service the User.
The Website Administration has the right at any time to stop providing services to Users of paid services of the Website in case of violation of the terms of Section No. 2 of these Rules, Compensation for unused services in this case is not made.
The Website Administration has the right to transfer its rights and / or obligations under these Rules and its applications, both in general and in part, to a third party.